How do Henna Brows compare to other eyebrow dyes?
Henna dye is perfect for people who have sparse brows, as it stains the skin underneath the brow to create a sort of ‘powdered’, and is fuller in look. It also lasts a lot longer than your average eyebrow tint.
Henna brow dye can last up to 3-6 weeks on the hair and takes about 20 to 30 minutes to develop. The brows will be bold initially for the first few days and fade to the powder look.
It also comes in a variety of shades, like brow tint, to ensure you have the best colour to highlight your facial features.
Get the most out of your Henna treatment:
- Don’t use waterproof eye makeup for two days prior to henna treatment
- Try to keep your brows dry and free of product a day prior to your henna treatment
- When applying a facial cleanser, try as best as you can to wipe around your henna treatment to get the longest lasting impact
- Try to avoid scrubbing your henna treatment with exfoliates
Serene Day Spa offers premium Henna eyebrow tinting services!
Henna Dye pricing at Serene Day Spa
Our costing for Henna Brows is at an introductory price of $55, which includes henna application, waxing and shaping.
- Used to create a full powder look brow
- Used to stain the skin and fill in patches
- Will last on hair for 3 – 6 weeks
- Many colours available
- Perfect for those wanting a strong brow
Contact us on (08) 9245 8188 or get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking and get your eyebrows sorted today!